Thursday, April 9, 2009

This work was done by a grad. student at CU. She was an assistant for Cristina Cordova. I met her at Penland this summer when I took a class from Cristina. This was a great show! This student is working under Kurt Weiser. Look at his work, it is amazing. You can tell that her professor is interested in imagery. These were some of my favorite pieces at the show.



This was an amazing piece. It really catches the emotion of the child. The dress is an actual dress.


This piece really tells a story. I know some of you (students) will really like this one!





















Mixed Media. What can I say? I love it. Makes me want to go out and get discarded items. Don't throw anything away!!!
















Undergrad/Grad Show at NCECA. Great Sculptural Images!







Sculpture at the Airport




NCECA Clay National Biennial Show at ASU Research Center. This was an aboslutely amazing show.





Margaret Keelan-Great Surface technique, looks like wood.




























No comments:

Post a Comment